We have integrated support for Apple 2-factor authentication so you can now connect your App Store Connect account safely.
Important: If you have already linked your account, there is no need to reconnect it. To enable 2-factor authentication, we recommend updating your existing account instead of re-connecting it.
To update your Linked App Store Connect account:
- in the App Store Connect, enable 2-Factor Authentication for Apple ID
- Sign in to your Appfigures account and navigate to the linked accounts page
- Find the account you want to update and click "Edit"
- Enter username and password (even if they did not change)
- Click "Update"
- We will request a 2-factor authentication code from Apple on your behalf
- Enter the Apple Authentication Code on the screen that will open
To connect a New App Store Connect Account:
- Log in to your Appfigures account and navigate to the linked accounts page
- ] Click "Connect an account" at the top of the page
- Select "App Store Connect" from the Account Picker
- Enter username and password [1
- We will request a 2 factor Authentication Code from Apple on your behalf
- Enter the verification code from A pple on the screen that will open
As always, if you have questions or run into any problems, let us know.