Three are the two new ones as far as camera systems on mobile devices go. A new report from the Japanese website Macotakara suggests that the 2019 Apple iPad Pro can be shipped with a triple lens system, and inspiration for the company's iPhone 11 was set to be sent later this year.
The online publication cites sources directly in China, claiming that Apple's next-generation iPad has the "opportunity" to be released into the market with a "triple lens."
In this case the triple lens reference applies to the camera mounted on the back of the new iPad Pro. It's a guaranteed guarantee that Apple's next iPhone – called the iPhone 11 – will penetrate the market with a renewed triple lens camera experience, which means it's hardly surprising that the same speculation is pushing in the direction of Apple's next Pro iPad.
If speculation proves to be accurate, it is representative of an impressive jump in camera specification for iPad. The current model that ships globally has a 12-megapixel camera with a rear lens. The hardware is also limited considering the features exposed through the Camera app, which means that mobile photography on the iPad Pro is nowhere near offering parity with the iPhone.
Doing what jumps from a single lens to a triple-lens experience will definitely be a bold move from Apple, and one that would certainly reveal more features of the iPad Pro, such as standing photography mode, that produce stunning depth-effect images.
It's definitely not impossible to imagine iPad Pro shipping with this kind of camera experience, but whether the sources are accurate or not Apple will do so is up for passionate debate. The iPad Pro user base has not called for an upgraded camera experience. At least not public. And let's not forget that the iPhone and iPad represent completely different use cases, which means that iPhone is one of the most used cameras in the world, while iPad is not.
Would Apple really put this kind of experience into a product that is cumbersome at best for photography? Only time will tell, but we will err on the side of caution with regard to this speculation.
You may also want to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here are the must haves for protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here are our choices [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 profile file download without developer account on your iPhone or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW links and OTA profile update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connectors and install on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod  You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Related Stories  Like this post on Facebook