31. October 2018
This post contains information for startup and entry kindles. Read on three unique features from the Blue Apron (ingredient and recipe meal kit app), which you can adopt under the demand of meal set service app development.
We live in a time when it is not only on request grocery store, food delivery services are there, but ingredient-and-recipe meal kit services are also there. For the busiest people, this lifetime sensor for this ingredient and recipe can be a lifeguard.
Based on this concept, it is an American supplier of meal sets called Blue Apron, which has already received a fame in this sector. Due to its unique business model, Blue Apron had its initial Invoice (IPO) of 30 million shares in Class A share price priced at $ 10 per share in June 17. In addition, Blue Apron became the first American meal company to become public.
According to the latest TechCrunch report, "Blue Apron has reviewed the partnership with Jet.com by introducing the Blue Aprons meal set for customers in New York." And delivery on the same day or today will be available in Brooklyn, Queens, Jersey , Hoboken and Manhattan.
Blue Apron: On-demand Ingredient and Recipe Meal Kit Delivery App
The New York-based launch, Blue Apron, was founded in 2012 by Matt Salzberg, Matthew Wadiak and Ilias Papas. The Blue Apron business model has changed the way people cook at home.
- Blue Apron supplies with its weekly subscription service all as they need to make fresh meals like –
- Shopping for its customers in wholesale.
- ] Delivery of the ingredients in specific conditions together with printed recipe cards.
- The goal of the Blue Apron app is to give its app users their own private chefs so subscribers can explore the new recipes, eat fresher food by saving both time and money.
- According to the Crunchbase report, Blue Apron has raised a total of $ 199.4 million in funding over six rounds. "And the latest financing came from the Post-IPO Equity Round in 2017.
- In the first quarter of 2017, Blue Apron reportedly had 1.04 million customers, up from 649,000 customers. It also had 879,000 customers in the first quarter of 2016. And you can see the growth of Blue Apron in this image.
- According to the Report from the Similar Web, "Use and Google Play rankings of Blue Apron and # 37 and # 65. "
- On the App Store, Blue Apron app is rated as # 83 in food and drink category.
- According to the report by App Annie, "Preliminary is the download rank of Blue Apron # 81."
Now, forward and let's check out the unique features of Blue Apron, which can be considered when developing an app for demand solutions.
3 Unique Features From Blue Apron To Consider Before Developing An Unmanaged Meal Kit & Wine Delivery App
1. Allows to manage deliveries (Show, redirect or skip future deliveries)
One of the features must be to provide customers with convenience. So, this feature is about allowing them to manage the meal set delivery services through the mobile app. Provide effective solutions to discover unique seasonal recipes made by chefs every week.
If you plan to create an app like Blue Apron, consider such features as app users can.
Image Source: Blue Apron
So, in order to offer quality services, it is important to evaluate the custom delivery options. It's important to give your app users an overview, conversion, or they can skip future deliveries.
2. Track last delivery of food and wine
Today's customers require flexibility, convenience and a wide range of services. So, these key features are to allow users to track the delivery of their orders to stay up to date. In order to deliver convenient delivery services on request to your customers, it's important to allow app users to track orders to keep up to date. To use the current location of the user, GPS Real Time Tracking feature is crucial to following the orders.
Image Source: Blue Apron
Being a reliable and reliable delivery startup on request, it's important to consider such features to give them a positive experience.
3. Explore Quick Food Preparation Tips and Tricks
This is one of the unique features that you consider to stand out from your rivals. You can allow app users to speed up your meal by providing exclusive tips and tricks, techniques and how-to videos. With delivery service on request, consider such app features to give them some useful, but different.
Including these basic but crucial features are one of the key factors to maximize the success rate of any grocery service. So, to create a successful on-demand ingredient and recipe meal kit app like Blue Apron, you can create more opportunities for your business.
If you have an app idea based on the on-demand ingredient-and-recipe meal kit app, then you can cross verify it with us as we are a leading Android app development company. And we've already developed over 60 on-demand mobile applications with unique features and functionalities like GPS real-time tracking, cross platform capacity, social media integration, image gallery, multilingual support and visual calendar.
In case, if you still have questions or confusion regarding the app development cost context of meal set delivery services, please contact us through our contact form. One of our sales representatives will return to you within 16 hours. The consultation is completely free!
You may also like:
This page was last edited on October 31, 2018 at 9:09.
Do you have an app?
Get your free consultation now