3. October 2018
This blog is for insurtech startups and contractors. Here we have cured three simple strategies for Cover, an on-demand insurance application, which is behind its spontaneous growth. Let's check out what's inside?
There is no doubt that people think it's boring to buy insurance because it's a complicated task to compare policies. Nevertheless, there is a new and successful insurance application named Cover, which has already reduced the insurance process.
According to the latest report from TechCrunch, "The Consumer-centric Insurance Company, Cover has raised $ 16 million in Series B funding led by Tribe Capital with contributions from Samsung, Y Combinator, Exor and Social Capital." The main purpose of Obtaining funds is to take the complexity out of buying insurance. Let us know more about the Cover app.
On-Demand Insurance App Development “width =” 680 “height =” 545 “srcset =” “data-srcset =” https: //d3l69s690g8302.cloudfront .net / wp-innhold / opplastninger / 2018/10/03080854 / on-demand-insurance-app-development.png 680w, https://d3l69s690g8302.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/03080854/ on-demand-forsikring-app-utvikling-300×240.png 300w, https://d3l69s690g8302.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/03080854/on-demand-insurance-app-development-624×500.png 624w “størrelser =” (maks bredde: 680px) 100vw, 680px “/>
Cover: The On Demand Insurance App
- San Francisco-based Cover was founded by Canadians and former Shopify employees, called Karan Saroya and Anand Dhillon.
- Launched the app in 2016 allows app users to assure everything by just taking a picture of what the app users must assure.
- This insurance application combines plans from 45 insurance companies to the single market. The app makes it easier for app users to find out the best policies for their cars, homes, rentals, businesses, personal features, pets, pets, jewelry, thoughts and everything.
- The cover program is also based on powerful on-board tricks as driving school, which serves users to reduce car insurance rates.
- In July 2017, Cover for funding of about $ 8 million announced in Series A funding. And the round was led by Social Capital.
Cover App View App App Store
- According to the latest Report from SimilarWeb, you can see the user rank and Google Play rankings in the category category # 5253 and # 289, respectively. This is what you can see in the image.
- According to the App Annie report, you can see the latest graph of the download ranking of the iPhone Cover Program on the U.S..
3 Simple Strategies Behind The Spontaneous Growth Of The Cover, On-demand Insurance App
1. Make Purchase Insurance Policy Convenient, User-Friendly, and Easier
There are many other insurance apps that provide lumpy experiences in both web and mobile. However, such disadvantages have been analyzed by Cover, the insurance company. The main purpose of the cover is to make the purchase process user-friendly and user-friendly. So if you are one of the insurtech launchers, who is reading this, the important strategy is to create an on-demand insurance application that is user-friendly and easy for your users of insurance applications.
Image Source: techcrunch
Talking about the entire process of the Cover app, it's simple for all age groups. Here is the whole process:
- Just pick up the item that the user wants to insure.
- Enter how much the user can pay and where.
- Give some pictures or videos of their condition using the TensorFlow camera.
- The cover app will check over the insurance partners and find out the best deal immediately.
The user can easily check what is covered or what is not. And app users can also learn how to make demands and text with an agent if users have questions. Therefore, if you want to create an insurance application like Cover, you can only make the purchase process easier and easier to follow.
2. Transparency in pricing with zero issue
Like other insurance applications, Cover does not take longer for insurance, but it reduces time to make the process of insurance easier. To be an insurance technology startup, if you plan to create an on-demand insurance application such as Cover, it is important to cut down the time of buying insurance. By including such a strategy, you can make your insurance application different from your competitors.
Image Source: Cover  One of the most important things that most insurance programs are missing are transparency in pricing, weekly turnarounds and independent advisors . The Cover app strategy, however, is about overcoming all these issues and simplifies the process of getting insurance by helping its customers understand the guidelines they purchased with full transparency in prices.
In addition, there is an advisory capacity when insurance companies need through insurance policies. If you want to create an insurance application such as Cover, then this strategy is worth considering when developing insurance applications.
3. A wide range of insurance
Cover, the insurance application, allows app users to save big money on insurance, making it easier to save on different policies. Cover app plans 45 insurance companies in a single marketplace, making it easier to find out insurance companies or app users to find the best insurance for their cars, homes, rentals, businesses and pets. In short, Cover app offers a wide range of insurance at the best prices and coverage.
The cover app, however, made it easier for app users, as they just need to take a picture of what they want to insure and cover. By using the Cover app, users can take the following insurance:
- Car Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Insurance for Livestock
- Boat Insurance
- Housing Insurance
- Jewelery Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
Image Source: Cover
To be a st artup, if you plan to create digital insurance tools when it comes to an app like Cover, you must offer different types of insurance for several things. The on-demand insurance application as Cover also helps to seek more insurance companies to find out the best rates and insurance coverage without any problems.
Innovative Features Worthwhile to Include in Insurance App as Cover
- User Profile, Bank, Insurance Account Information
- Payment Reminders
- In-App Chat
- Customize Insurance Policy
- Safe Payment in App
- Multilingual support
- Notifications about apps
- Picture gallery  Currency conversion
If you're already ready to create an on-demand insurance application, these Cover strategies can offer you app users with a better experience and more convenience. In addition, we recommend incorporating given features and assessing strategies for Cover while developing a successful application insurance application.
After reviewing this, you may have questions like –
- How much does it cost to make insurance applications like Lemonade or Cover?
- What is the importance of creating a Minimum Levable Product (MVP) of Insurance App?
- What are the other additional features you should consider when developing an on-demand insurance policy?
] Then contact us as we are a leading iOS app development company and have already developed over 60 on demand solutions.
If you still have questions or confusion, please contact us through our contact form. One of our sales representatives will return to you within 48 hours. The consultation is completely free.
You may also like:
This page was last edited on 3 October 2018, at 8:53.
Do you have an app?
Get your free consultation now