This blog is for those wellness starts and entrepreneurs who want to develop a meditation app that solves problems like stress, mental peace and anxiety through technology. In this article, we covered 4 key features of Breethe and Insight Timer, which you can consider during meditation app development.
"Considering meditation is: You are becoming more and more" – David Lynch
In this monetary race of constantly running behind goals, aspirations, a human brain experiences somewhere fatigue. Our mind is a constant engine that works around the clock even in sleep, so a little relaxation makes wonders for a healthy lifestyle. People have now understood the importance of body and mind, but time constraints and work responsibilities do not let them do their attention.
The meditation industry is growing rapidly to become a multimillion dollar dollar industry with the growing awareness of improving the mentality of Health. According to new statistics, stated by statista.com, the US meditation market was estimated to be worth around $ 1
Undoubtedly, this data seems fascinating to those who plan to develop a free meditation app.
Now, having looked at these statistics and knowing the possibility of well-being and self-training, let's discuss Breethe & Insight Timer meditation applications to use a better idea for the meditation app development. Recently, these apps have made their position in the meditation app US chart, posted by the sensor tower.
Photo Credit: SensorTower
A few years ago, convincing investors that a mindfulness app might end up as a successful business was quite challenging But the growing focus on mental health from startup and large corporations, entrepreneurs and companies such as Calm and Headspace is able to capture investors' attention on investing money and developing best mindfulness apps.
Successful Facilities for the Insight Timer App: The Best Guided Meditation App
- The world's best meditation and attention experts, neurologists, psychologists and teachers from Stanford, Harvard, the University of Oxford and more provide the best guidance to users online.
- The Mindfulness app has won certain awards like Apps of the Year Winner – TIME magazine and Women & # 39; s Health, and Happ Iste App in the World – Tristan Harris
- With over 10 new free guided meditations added Daily, more meditation is practiced on Insight Timer than anywhere else. This app provides an excellent experience for both novice and experienced practitioners.
- The app allows users to access 19,000 guided meditations for free, unlike most meditation apps that say they are free, but the reality is quite different; When the starter pack is finished, they quickly lock out users.
Successful facilities for Breethe App: Sleep, Meditation & Mindfulness App
- Mindfulness app was chosen as Best New App by Apple in 95 countries.
- If a user is looking for sleep, relaxation, relief or anxiety, he can choose from 800 tracks to have some stress relief.
- It is one of the best meditation apps that provides proper guidance for managing calm.
- Breethe app has a special "Mindfulness program for kids and teens."
- Good practical tools such as storing favorites, creating reminders, adjusting volume levels in background music.
Now, let's get a glimpse of the important features of Insight Timer and Breethe that you, as a wellness start-up, can consider while developing precise meditation app.
4 Features of the Insight Timer and Breethe (Top Meditation Apps) to Consider for Meditation App Development
1. Accessing a Large Library of Meditation Guidance
Being a startup, these common features of top meditation programs like Insight Timer and Breethe will enable you to understand your app development needs.
Insight Timer provides free access to the 19000 meditation guide for free to all users. There is no subscription required to help keep users and plenty of variety for them to start thinking about peace therapy.
Image Credit: Insight Timer
Breethe app provides 100s of success, meditation, stress, anxiety and insomnia options. As a startup, you should also have an interesting guide that intrigues people for more meditative sessions through the app.
2. Short Time Meditation Sessions With Soothing Music
Both of the best free meditation devices in 2019 have sought time management problems for all workaholics. There are sessions that can continue for hours and others coming in within 10 minutes. To be with the fast world, the meditation apps have made an effort to become part of a person's day just for a few minutes. Users can put sufficient music and calm their minds with the meditation in the app.
In addition to this effort, you can make your application so that it can be easily reached by all age groups from children to adults. Beginners can practice meditation whenever and wherever possible, with guidance, with small meditation practices.
3. Progress Tracking Report to Check Their Meditation Efficiency
The Tracking Report always helps a user know how much he has achieved and how far the goal is. With a meditation tracking system in your app, a user can get satisfactory results and a timely report.
Photo Credit: Insight Timer
As a startup and entrepreneur, remember when they have achieved the goal of meditating or reading through your thoughts and well being, can share it with their friends via social media. Be sure to add an invitation family and family member feature to a wider audience.
4. Inspiring Talks & Masterclasses for the Better Experience
Meditation for beginners can be a bit tricky to perform alone, to make the app more interactive you can always add some videos and inspirational conversations from experienced meditators.
Discussion groups and community function will also help users to talk between each other and know the experiences of others. These features assure them that they are not alone in the mental healing process through the meditation app development.
Are you ready to convert the idea of meditation into a successful program?
With the growing demand for meditation app, meditation app development seems a good idea for startup and entrepreneurs. Developing meditation programs like Breethe and Insight Timer is not difficult if you provide fruitful solutions through the app.
If you think your idea of a meditation app for Android can help people overcome stress and depression, then discuss your idea with us. We are a leading Android apps development company with the experience of developing over 3500 mobile apps in different categories. We can be a perfect partner for developing Android applications under mental health and attention category.
If you still have any questions related to the development of meditation programs, or how much does it cost to create the best meditation app, have the features of Mindfulness App development, or want to create mind and exercise application program, Indian app developer cost for wellness app development or how to make money with an app idea on the meditation app, then fill out our contact form. One of our sales representatives will come back to you as soon as possible. The consultation won't cost you any money.
You may also like:
This page was last edited on May 29, 2019 at 9:45.
Do you have an appide?
Get your free consultation now