4K Video Downloader is a handy Mac tool that lets you download YouTube videos with the click of a button. 4K Video Downloader can download single videos, playlists or entire channels in full UHD resolution. The app also works with downloading video and audio from other popular sites such as TikTok, Facebook and Twitch.
Read on to learn how 4K Video Downloader gives your Mac control over online video storage. We will also explore how to store entire 4K YouTube video playlists.
4K Video Downloader is packed with powerful features that make it easy and convenient to store video and audio content from popular websites.
- Lots of popular sites work with 4K Video Downloader to store audio and video: YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Daily Motion, Likee, Tumblr
- You can also download video streams from Twitter and YouTube Gaming.
- 3D videos can be saved and played on your computer or TV in various formats
- 360º videos can be saved for playback on VR headsets and more
- Geo-restrictions can be bypassed with a proxy function in the app
- With “Smart Mode” you can set and save specific settings for audio and video downloads in bulk
4K Video Downloader also gives you full control over audio and video quality. You can choose media file formats and video resolutions up to 8K to play saved videos on iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other Android devices and much more.
Do you have access to a private YouTube video? 4K Video Downloader can store it offline, so you can watch your device even if you change accounts.
There is even a feature to extract annotations and subtitles from YouTube in SRT format with over 50 languages supported. This is a great accessibility feature that allows you to read videos as scripts.
How to Download Video Playlists with 4K Video Downloader
Downloading YouTube playlists is one of the most convenient features of 4K Video Downloader. You can save playlists created by channels or your own playlists, including ̵
Downloading video playlists
- Install and open 4K Video Downloader
- Copy the link to the playlist from the address bar of your browser
- Click Paste the link and 4K Video Downloader
- Click Download playlist to download it in its entirety
- Choose format and quality
- Click the Download button
- That’s it! Wait until the download is complete and enjoy looking at the playlist
4K Video Downloader is completely free to use with the Starter plan without a credit card or trial period:
- Download up to 30 individual videos per day
- Download up to 10 videos per playlist
- Download up to 5 videos per channel
The Starter level also supports downloading subtitles from individual videos and downloading a single video at a time. Personal and pro levels unlock other features, including simultaneous and unlimited video downloads and more!
Try it today
4K Video Downloader is a must-have Mac app for taking control of video and audio on popular sites like YouTube, TikTok and Facebook. Download 4K Video Downloader for Mac today to get started!
FTC: We automatically use affiliate links for revenue. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: