A better Finder attributes allows you to change JPEG and RAW recording dates, JPEG EXIF metadata tags, file creation and modification dates, file flags and manage invisible files.
Proper EXIF digital time photography for photography
A Better Finder attribute allows you to manipulate JPEG, CR2, NEF, ARF, RAF, SR2, CRW and CIFF EXIF timestamps of your choice by setting them to specific times or batch-adjusting them by adding and removing time (useful for to correct time stamp on pictures taken with a digital camera with incorrectly set clock and to compensate for changes in the time zone).
Proper Finder sorting for digital photos
A Better Finder Attributes also lets you synchronize file creation and modification dates with JPEG EXIF recording dates, as well as a wide range of RAW formats, so that files are properly sorted in the Finder and other systems.
Modify, add and remove JPEG EXIF metadata
A Better Finder Attributes allow the most commonly used JPEG EXIF metadata tags, such as copyright and owner information, camera and lens specifications, some exposure information, and much more than just being tampered with.
You can remove JPEG EXIF information from a file completely, remove GPS and IPTC location data, or edit individual codes.
Total file creation and change Date control
A Better Finder attribute gives you total control over file creation and change dates, setting them to specific times and dates, adding or removing time, or just removing them altogether.
Set Mac File Flags
A Better Finder Attributes supports setting of all common Mac file system flags. You can specify whether or not to display file extensions in the Finder, batch lock or unlock files, set or remove older creation and type codes, remove invisible files, restart the Finder in a special mode that displays invisible files, batch-set Finder labels and force Finder updates.
Displays and deletes invisible files
A Better Finder attribute can delete invisible files, such as .DS_Store, which can cause problems when you deliver files to non-Mac systems and wreak havoc with Unix tools such as version control and archiving tools.
On top of this, A Better Finder Attributes has a special “Show Invisible Files”
Other notable features
- Batch operation
- Make drops for automatic treatment
- Drag and drop into the file list or application icon
- Select files in the Finder and activate A Better Finder Attributes 5 via the Finder context menu or via a shortcut key
- Automatically handles consequence rules for file dates
- Separate processing for files and folders, batch processing of subfolders
- In addition, A Better Finder Attributes 5 gives you control over:
- Whether or not file types appear in the Finder
- Batch locking or unlocking of files
- Enter or remove older creator and type codes
- Removes invisible files
- View invisible files in the Finder
- Batch setting of Finder labels
- Forces Finder to update information about files and folders