Like this app? Be the first to add it to a collection!
Create a collection by assembling complementary apps that share a common theme or purpose, then share it and discover new collections!
Create a Collection
AKVIS HDRFactory allows you to create an HDR image from a series of images or from a single photo.
The software creates HDR images from a series of photographs taken at different exposures or from a single photograph. You can get really close to reality or even go beyond it by creating stylized images with amazing colors and unique effects. AKVIS HDRFactory also includes an effective ghost tool to remove ghost objects that sometimes appear when combining images with moving objects. AKVIS HDRFactory can also be used for photo correction. You can adjust color saturation and brightness and get the details in dark and light areas.
AKVIS HDRFactory can also imitate the HDR effect on a single image by creating a pseudo-HDR. This technique is useful if you do not have a series of images with different exposures. Just load a single image into the AKVIS HDRFactory and admire the effect that goes beyond photo realism and opens the door into the fascinating world of HDR!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
New: Pin Tool
The new version offers an alternative tool for local image correction – Pin Tool. It allows you to place pins on your image and thus select areas for further processing. Editing your photos to perfection has never been easier!
The other local correction tool has been renamed the Correction Area tool to avoid user confusion.
- Note: The Local Correction mode is only available for Home Deluxe and Business licenses. .
Enhanced HDRI mode
The process of creating HDR images has improved. In the latest version, the brightness of the edges of aligned images is automatically adjusted.
The Vignette option now offers the new Position parameter that allows you to place the center of the vignette anywhere on the image.
Also in the new version:
- The radio presets are replaced with the more user-friendly slider;
- Added the Chinese interface language;
- Changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- Added the new Gray interface theme;
- Full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- Added support for multiple RAW files in the standalone version;
- The maximum available scale on the interface now depends on the screen resolution;