Looking at my work area, I realize how messy the cable situation is at the desk. There is a Type-C to Type-C cable, a zipper cable to my iPhone, an old micro-USB cable for charging wireless earphones, and a pair of defective cables with low success rates. If you juggle between different devices, you also have a similar cable root as me. VOLTA, an Australian start-up, is on a mission to solve the cable problem with a universal cable called VOLTA Spark.
VOLTA is known for building quality and durable consumer electronics for daily use. The company has completed five campaigns on a well-known crowd sourcing platform Indiegogo, and is now back with another product called VOLTA Spark. It is a universal cable that quickly charges all USB-C PD devices, including iPhone X / XS, iPhone 1
VOLTA Spark is a magnetic cable that charges all the devices you own, using either a micro-USB, USB-C or lightning port. It also works across a wide range of devices without compromising the charging speed of any of the devices. It does this by having a detachable charging head that you can connect to your iPhone, Mac or other Android devices. The other end of the cable is then magnetically attached to these charging tips.
Let’s take a look at the key features of VOLTA Spark.
- Fast charging (Android & 18W iPhone X / iPhone 11 Series)
- Universal USB compatibility
- One cable, multiple devices like iPhone, MacBook and Samsung phones
- Supports: Data Transfer – Apple CarPlay – Android Auto
- Charging status LED
- OTG charge
- Lifetime warranty
- Disconnect and disconnect immediately
- SnagSafe as MagSafe
You can see how VOLTA Spark completely changes the game with an all-in-one solution. Let’s take a look at the VOLTA Spark specifications.
- VOLTA SPARK: USB-C to open magnetic cable
- USB-C: 60W – 100W (PD 2.0 – QC 3.0)
- Data transfer USB 2.0 – (480Mb / s)
- Type C 100W, lightning 18W, and dual side charge. This has 18W for lightning (fast charging)
- Advanced interconnection technology on the cables
- Cable materials of a military nature (lasts 10 times more)
- N52 magnets
- Three types of magnetic tips (USB-C, Micro USB and Lightning)
- USB-C non-magnetic end
- Supports up to 100W for power supply
- Supports fast charging on iPhone and other USB devices, Super Charge and Adaptive Fast Charge
The company claims to use military-grade cables using advanced interlocking technology for N52 neodymium magnets, the most durable magnet in the world. Therefore you get a lifetime guarantee on the product.
Due to its magnetic mechanism, the VOLTA Spark connects (or disconnects) to your devices immediately, effortlessly. This is especially useful at night when trying to charge your device in the dark. My favorite feature is Snag Safe. Like MagSafe, VOLTA Spark offers extra protection by unplugging the device immediately if you accidentally attach the cord.
VOLTA Spark is a breath of fresh air in a sea of cable offerings. Cable management is something many users suffer from. In addition, most companies ship their products with an average cable, which does not last long.
VOLTA Spark aims to solve the problem of an all-in-one cable that is strong, offers versatility, excellent transmission speed and lifetime warranty. What is it not like? Go to their Indiegogo campaign and reserve the cable for you.
Note: This is a sponsored post. The sponsored posts are not endorsements for the products or services. It helps us to earn extra income to keep the site up and running, which you can read for free. Help our sponsors by using their products.