With the Gig economy and California-based Airbnb, the hospitality and tourism industry observed extraordinary trends in accommodation and revenue generation. After that we experienced a lot of " alternative to Airbnb " as HomeAway vacation rentals. This blog is about one such Airbnb option, California-based Probe, online marketplace, and hospitality services brokerage firm that has become the closest Airbnb competitor. Let's take a look at the 3 lessons from the Sonder Hospitality app.
Airbnb Alternatives have innovated the hospitality segment.
Who does not like to stay in a place with the reliability of a hotel with homely features and warmth? A simple idea of keeping the house ready for visitors made Airbnb a great success, and got the Gig economy to provide job alternatives to the unemployed. Thus, abundance of app development continues to expand the niche with a more vibrant alternative to Airbnb.
Recently, one of our experts has researched apps like Airbnb and about trends. He came across a piece of news while browsing the internet. The San Francisco-based hospitality launch, Sonder claimed the $ 21
If you are planning to create an alternative to Airbnb, look at the industry statistics and lessons of the Sonder app to get a clearer idea on your Airbnb app
- The holiday segment amounts to $ 57,669m in 2019 and is expected to show an annual growth at 6.4% in 2023, resulting in market value of US $ 74,005.
- User penetration is also gradually increasing, it is 4.0% in 2019 and is expected to hit 4.7% by 2023. Thus, the average revenue per user is currently USD 194 06.
- A report by the VRMA states that the millennia is expected to spend $ 1.4 trillion travel each year by 2020.
- Vacation Trends in New York and California.
After looking at the holiday rental statistics, apps let you dive into the Sonder app and their lessons.
Probes: Hospitality App, Alternative to Airbnb
- The app was founded in 2014, sees an unpleasant apartment in san francisco. The apartment did not look like it was ready for visitors. From there, the journey started to provide a place with reliable hotel facilities and homely warmth
- Sonder is considered the closest competition to Airbnb. The app is now heading for real estate, as it is working more with developers to build new devices and give them the sole purpose of being a rental company.
- The app consists of a number of building types from basic construction to adaptive re-use of historical properties. With stunning accommodation customization, it has become the most stylish accommodation for travelers and businessmen.
- Outside, peer-to-peer accommodations have tripled the number of signed units to 8,500 spaces in over 20 cities around the world such as London, Rome, and San Francisco.
To create successful home rentals for hospitality and tourism, remember these 3 lessons from the Sonder app.
3 Lessons from no alternative to Airbnb
# 1 Tailored homestay experience
In this era of workaholism, An individual vacation home rental, which allows him to relax and enjoy a stay at the same time. With the emergence of hotel options, services such as Airbnb have made this merger possible.
Photo Credit: Probes
The Probes app selects, designs and maintains customized features that reflect the vibe of the neighborhood. The user can stay for two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom property. It promotes this service through the app with a subtle UI / UX representation that tempts the user's attention very quickly.
Being a home for hospitality, make sure you give a seamless look to your Airbnb clone. The app is reviewed by the user experience and navigation, add an attractive directory of your services like Airbnb.
# 2 Quick Access to the Team and Demand Services
The concept of short-term rental app is to provide a homely feel that sets off by offering 24/7 services. On-demand services such as quick access to the building, door, wifi codes and other homely amenities, including crisp linens, are a must to succeed in the hospitality segment.
The probes app allows users to send the message to the team with questions or requests during their stay. They can also download the invoice directly from the app, giving them no last minute printing.
Being an application startup app, keeping the basic requirements of users as a "quick dial on the phone" in your app. This will allow you to engage more users, and both parties will be equally satisfied.
We are in the development program for mobile apps since 2010. We build programs from scratch. Recently we created an app that Airbnb for our client in the UAE, the app is named Nuzhah .
Photo Credit: Nuzhah
We created this app with all the user-friendly functionality from guest logging to price cards to multilingual. This app is a complete package for a traveler's demand needs.
# 3 Convenient check-in and check-out
Pick the loopholes at hotels and resorts. Avoid limiting your users by giving them "time flexibility." Convenient check-in, check-out will make your app a possible option for users to engage in your properties and will give your app an extra mileage than your competitor. Search for the features and solutions you can offer in a more innovative way to the users.
So, are you ready to build an alternative to Airbnb?
The hospitality enthusiast has various app developments that have an app like HomeAway, Airbnb, appliance applications, holiday apps. If you have an idea of creating the next great Airbnb success, you need a technical partner like us.
Space-O Technologies has developed over 3500 apps and has a developer team of over 200 iOS and Android experts. We strive to reach the app stores with all products / services that are possible. Rental of mobile app developers for your company to reach the desired audience at a fast pace through mobile apps.
If you still have questions about an alternative to Airbnb, it costs to create an app Like Airbnb, how much time does it take to develop an app like Airbnb, fill out the form below. We will assign mobile app developers who have already developed an app like Airbnb, so you can easily validate your idea or get a clear vision of what to do and what not to do.
You may like:
This page was last edited on July 16, 2019, at 9:29.
Do you have an idea?
Get your free consultation now