- iPad Pro 12.9 "Cellular 1TB – $ 250 Savings
- iPad Pro 12.9" Cellular 512GB – $ 149.01 Savings
- iPad Pro 12.9 "Cellular 256 GB – No Savings
- iPad Pro 12.9 "Cellular 64 GB – $ 92 Savings
- iPad Pro 12.9" Wi-Fi 1 TB – $ 199.01 Savings
- iPad Pro 12.9 "Wi-Fi 512 TB – no savings [19659004iPadPro129"Wi-Fi256GB-$19901saving
- iPad Pro 12.9" Wi-Fi 64 GB – $ 50.58 saving
- iPad Pro 11 "Cellular 1TB – $ 136 savings
- iPad Pro 11" Cellular 512 GB – No savings
- iPad Pro 11 "Cellular 256 GB – $ 60.59 savings
- iPad Pro 11" Cellular 64 TB – no savings
- iPad Pro 11 "Wi-Fi 1TB – $ 150 savings
- iPad Pro 11 "Wi-Fi 512 GB – no savings
- iPad Pro 11" Wi-Fi 256 GB – $ 149.01 saving
- iPad Pro 11 "Wi-Fi 64 GB – no savings
It's jerky says Apple can come out with a new iPad Pro this fall. I'm not sure I believe these rumors because (1) the current version of the iPad Pro, the third generation, was announced in October 2018, and there was a 19 month gap between the announcement of the first and second generation iPad Pro and a 16 month space between the advertising of the second and third generation iPad Pro, and (2) the third generation iPad Pro is truly amazing device, so Apple does not need to update the hardware in 2019. Of course, Apple can do that anyway, but it does not take away the third generation iPad Pro as a very nice device.
If you consider yourself a more informal iPad user and you don't want all the extra features of iPad Pro but still want a good iPad, then iPad Air can be for you. You don't get the bigger screen and the thin bezel that makes the iPad Pro appear to have an almost edge-to-edge screen, you won't be able to use the second generation of Apple pencil much better than the original one, the screen is not that nice, you have to use Touch ID instead of Face ID, it's not that fast and you have to use Lightning instead of USB-C. But these are all "pro" features that aren't worth it for you to spend the extra $ 300 or so. I don't think iPad Air has a Prime Day sale associated with it, but I see that you can save $ 30 on two of the models on Amazon:
There is also a model of iPad mini – Wi-Fi 256 GB model – with $ 30 savings.
There are discounts on some related products that may interest you. For example, you can save $ 14.01 on a pair of AirPods with a normal charging bag or $ 20 on AirPods with a wireless charging case.