- Apple sold 9.7 million iPads in It's not as impressive as many other last quarters, but the introduction of the new iPad Pro last week may start to change.
- Apple has sold almost 425 million iPads after they first became available for sale in 2010.
- If you add all iPhone and iPad sales over time, it comes to about 1.892 billion units sold. you add a total of iPod touch sales over time, another device running iOS has announced last week that Apple has sold over 2 billion devices running iOS.
- Tim Cook announced that Apple Pay usage has tripled since this time last year.
- Cook also noted that consumer reports called Apple Pay Cash, the highest possible mobile peer-to-peer service, based on exceptional payment authentication and data security. 19659005] Cook said there was a record quarter for revenue from portable products, including Apple Watch, AirPods and Beats headphones.
- Apple now has about 500 Apple Stores, and almost half of these are outside the United States. 19659005] Cook noted that health care is an area where Apple has a lot of interest. "You can see from the last few years that we have a lot of interest in the room and add products and services – not money on services so far – and I will not talk about the future because it does not mean I will give away what we do . But this is an area of great interest to us. "