Apple has determined that a small percentage of the keyboard in some MacBook and MacBook Pro models may display one or more of the following behaviors:
- Letters or characters are repeated unexpectedly
- Letters or characters are not displayed
- Key (s) are "sticky" or do not respond in a consistent manner
Amsys will use eligible MacBook and MacBook Pro keyboards for free. The type of service will be determined after the keyboard has been examined and may involve replacing one or more keys or the entire keypad.
To identify the computer model and to see if it is eligible for this application, select the Apple () menu> About This Mac.
- MacBook (Retina, 1
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2016)
- MacBook (13-inch) , 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- ] MacBook Pro , 2016)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
Note: No other Mac portable models are part of this program.
For further information, or to make an appointment, please visit the website of this site or visit Apple's website.