Apple CEO Tim Cook recently confirmed that Apple Card would go live this month, and now the company has begun sending emails to a limited number of people offering a preview of the soon-to-be-released payment method.  When you visit the wallet abdomen ( wallet.apple.com ) on Apple's main website, a page with the headline "You're almost there." There is also an Apple Card logo as well as a picture of the Apple Card iPhone interface along with instructions on how to apply for an Apple card.
Those who received an email inviting them to register early can do so via the Wallet app on their iPhone. An iPad can be used, but the sign-up process is done through the Settings app and then the Wallet & Apple Pay sub-menu.
All the same rules and conditions are in place as you might expect, including the requirement to be 18 years of age or older in addition to being a citizen of the United States. AppleInsider was able to confirm with an Apple source that preview invitations had gone to a "very, very small group" of "select iPhone owners". It's not clear how small that group is, but with Apple set to turn the Apple card switch across the country soon enough, you don't have to wait too long to join in the fun.
While Apple Card will only be available to US residents at launch, Apple has already stated that they plan to offer it in several countries at the right time.
You might also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 6 / Public Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here's When You can expect
- iOS 13 Public Beta 4 Download profile released to testers
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW links and OTA update for your iPhone or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 profile file Download without developer account , that's how it is
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13  100+ iOS 13 Hidden features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How To D Grade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta for iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connectors and Install on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even li check our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.
Like this post on Facebook