Apple has set its next Apple Watch activity for August 8. This time, the challenge will be exclusive to China, with Apple celebrating the country's "National Fitness Day."
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
As discovered by Kyle Seth Gray on Twitter and shared with 9to5Mac Apple will reward users with exclusive tags in the Activity app, as well as animated stickers for use in Messages and FaceTime. This can be achieved by recording any exercise for 30 minutes or longer.
“Make August 8 an active day. Earn this award by recording a workout of 30 minutes or more on National Fitness Day.
China has celebrated National Fitness Day every year since the Beijing 2008 Olympics, marking the second consecutive year that Apple has been involved in an Apple Watch Activity Challenge. This is a rare case where Activity Challenges are geolocked.
Apple has used the Apple Watch Activity Challenges to celebrate holidays and events around the world. Most recently, an Activity Challenge was organized for the International Day of Yoga last month.
Have you earned any of the exclusive Apple Watch Activity Challenge brands? Have you served them all? Let us know in the comments!
- Next Apple Watch Activity Challenge set for International Day of Yoga on Friday
- Apple Watch for Earth Day 309, Apple Watch for Earth Day 2019
- Apple Watch Activity Challenge returns February 8 with new animated stickers
- Next Apple Day Activity Challenge set for Earth Day, 30 minute workout will unlock eco-friendly animated sticker pack
- Next Apple Watch Activity Challenge starting on the International Women's Day