macOS Mojave 10.14.6 can be downloaded by going to the "Software Update" section of System Preferences and selecting the Update Now option.
According to Apple's release notes, the macOS 10.14.6 update introduces multiple Apple News + enhancements on the Mac. Downloaded issues are available in the My Magazines section of Apple News +, and it is a new option to remove all downloaded magazine issues to free up space.
The update also fixes several errors, including one that can prevent the creation of a new Boot Camp partition on the iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive and a problem that can cause a rod during a restart.
MacOS Mojave The 10.14.6 update enhances the stability and reliability of the Mac, and is recommended for all users.
– Make downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News +, both online and offline
– Adds all publications in Apple News +, including newspapers, to the directory at the top of the News + feed
– Adds the ability to remove downloaded magazine editions in Apple News + by selecting History> Delete> Clear All
– Warns a problem that prevents the creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
– Fixes a problem that can cause a rod during a restart
– Resolves a graphics problem that can occur when you wake up
– Solves a problem that may cause full-screen video to appear black on Mac mini
– Improves file sharing security over SMB
macOS Mojave 10.14.6 may be one of the final updates to the Mojave the operating system while Apple shifts the focus to macOS Catalina, which will be released this fall and is currently being beta tested.