Today, Apple announced that it has upgraded its Affiliate Program with a number of changes. The Affiliate program now has a redesigned interface with a new navigation system, more powerful reporting and more.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
Apple touts it with navigation design has been "updated and simplified." There is also a new dashboard with performance statistics and other data visualisers. When it comes to payments, Apple says the new design makes it easier to see what you've earned.
- New navigation – Updated and simplified navigation, with easier access to account management options
- Dashboard – A brand new dashboard with clear, easy-to-understand performance statistics and data visualizations
- Reporting – Easier and Increased reporting with improved readability and new features like saved reports that streamline the reporting process
- Payments – Improved payment feature with more visibility on available earned commissions
- Notification – Advanced in-app, email and Slack Alerts for important events and activities such as conversion approval or funds available to withdraw
New Interface for Interface will go live on February 20, according to Apple, but some users already see it. At launch, users will have the opportunity to switch between the old and new designs as they become better acquainted with the changes.
Apple announced in August that it removed apps and purchases in the app from its affiliate program.
 Related Stories:
Subscribe to 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple News: