Apple TV + has been nominated for 18 Emmy Awards, and it has been taken all over apple.com website to celebrate. Visiting the site will give users an overview of nominations with Apple that says “We are just getting started”.
The entire page contains photos of the shows that have been nominated along with the specific awards they are running for.
These shows include “The Morning Show”, “Defending Jacob” and more.
There is also a link that takes users to the Apple TV + page, or if they are using an Apple device, the TV app opens. The entire list of shows that pick up nominations reads:
“The Morning Show” – 8 nominations
“Defending Jacob” – 2 nominations
“Beastie Boys Story” – 5 nominations
“Home” – 1 nomination
“Central Park” – 1 nomination
“The Elephant Queen” – 1 nomination
Apple will find out if the streaming service has won any of the awards when the Emmy Awards take place on Sunday 20 September.
Apple TV + was launched on November 1, 2019, so it is still not a whole year old. It has already been nominated for and won other awards, and it will hope for a similar result with the Emmys. The current exhibition of shows will see more in the coming months, so there is always a chance that we will also see more nominations next year.
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW links and install on iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 7 IPSW links, OTA profile and iPadOS 14 Beta 7 released
- Get download of iOS 14 Beta 7 profile without Apple account. Here’s how to do it
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW links, OTA profile update released with automatic COVID-19 alerts
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 to iOS 13.6.1, How to do it [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook