As if it was not enough to make two new iPhones and iPad Air 4 available for ordering, Apple today also released (PRODUCT) RED Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop Bands to the Apple Store online for the first time.
The bands were announced along with Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE last month, but the red versions were not yet ready to go.
That’s changed now, with (PRODUCT) RED Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop Bands now on the Apple Store priced at $ 49 and $ 99 respectively.
Made of liquid silicone rubber, Solo Loop has a unique, stretchable design without buckles, buckles or overlapping parts that are ultra-comfortable to wear and that are easy to slide on and off the wrist. Each band is specially treated with UV to give the band a silky soft, smooth surface. It is also swim-safe and sweat-proof, so it can go just about anywhere you want to use it.
While it’s important to know that there are cheaper variants of these tapes available, which means you can take the Solo Loop for half price for $ 24.95 from here instead of Apple’s $ 49, and the Braided Solo Loop for a third price to just $ 34.95 from here instead of Apple’s $ 99.
Especially the Braided Solo Loop is quite a pick up band, especially in red. The way it is made is also very impressive, with 16,000 polyester yarn filaments forming a single band.
Each braided solo loop has a unique, stretchy design that is ultra-comfortable and easy to slide on and off the wrist. Made from 100 percent recycled materials, the 16,000 polyester yarn filaments in each band are woven with thin silicone threads using advanced braiding machines and then laser cut to an exact length. The 300D construction gives a soft, structured feeling and is both sweat and water repellent.
The official version of these bands does not appear to be available in the Apple Stores right now, and online orders will not reach buyers until December due to a lack of stock.
You may also want to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW links, OTA profile file and iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 released
- How to fix bad iOS 14 battery life [Guide]
- Convert factory-connected Apple CarPlay to Apple CarPlay wireless in your car. Here’s how to do it
- iPhone 12 / Pro screen protector with tempered glass: here are the best
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro cover with slim, wallet, ultra-thin design? Here are our top picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW links, OTA profile file along with iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 update requested fixed issue on iPhone and iPad, this is it
- Solve iOS 14 Estimation of remaining issues, here’s how
- Fix the iOS 14 OTA fix by preparing for the update issue. Here’s how to do it
- How to downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook