Have you got a new pair of AirPods? O Now you know how to configure, connect, and configure them. You will discover why anyone who owns a few Apple wireless earbuds loves them . We're here to help you get started with this AirPods guide, which will cover everything from Siri setting and volume control, battery life and charging and much more. We also update this article when AirPods 2 is released. AirPods delivers crisp, clear sound quality for both listening and talking through the built-in microphones, as well as a 24-hour recharging show for easy battery management, and the ability to connect and disconnect with many different Apple products. Apple CEO Tim Cook describes AirPods as "virtually magical" and explains, "The pairing is seamless and when someone talks to you, if you take one out, the music stops automatically and if you switch it, it will start again." Let's start learning how to use your "magic" new AirPods!
AirPods Guide Table of Contents
1. Connect / pair your AirPods
2. AirPods Usage Basics
3. How to configure AirPods
4. Setup Find my phone and find Lost AirPods
5. AirPod's battery life and charge
6. How to reset AirPods
7. Which devices can my AirPods connect to?
Let's start learning how to connect to AirPods.
Connect your AirPods to an iPhone and Apple Watch
- Make sure you're signed in to your iCloud account on the iPhone; We come to the "why" of this step later.
- Navigate to the iPhone home screen, then take AirPods close to your phone; they should be in their case and the case should be open.
- Within seconds, you'll see a screen asking if you want to connect AirPods to the iPhone; press Connect and then tap Done when the devices are paired.
- If you have an Apple Watch paired to the iPhone, you just connected AirPods to, your AirPods will also be connected to Apple Watch. The sound will automatically switch between Apple Watch and iPhone.
Pair AirPods to your iPad or another iPhone
If your iPhone and iPad are logged in to the same iCloud account using the same Apple ID, you will be able to include AirPods near the iPad, and they will automatically pair. If you haven't taken this step, it will take a little more effort to connect AirPods to the iPad. These directions also work to pair AirPods to another iPhone.
- Keep AirPods, the case open, near your iPad;