Apple announced a set of art walks that would make use of augmented reality last month, and now the first of them will get underway on Saturday. The experiences, called [AR] T Walks will be available in San Francisco, New York, Paris, Hong Kong, London and Tokyo.
Apple is working with the New Museum in New York to create an AR art experience that people will enjoy. Wandering doors will be free and accessible to all. Each will launch at an Apple Store with the artwork in place. Artworks have been given buying artists chosen by the New Museum and include Nick Cave, Nathalie Djurberg, Hans Berg, Cao Fei, Carsten Höller, Pipilotti Rist and John Giorno.
Participants will receive an iPhone and a set of headphones for use during the tour. If you want to use AirPods, you must bring your own – Apple will not distribute AirPods for people to use for obvious reasons. Each of the tours will last around 1.5 miles, so make sure you are down there before you sign up.
Anyone who wants to participate can also put their name down for the trips on Apple's website. There is also more information about the artists and art featured on Apple Today on the Apple Web site.
Apple continues to push its AR chops, and is even said to be working on a new AR headset as well.
You might also want to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List : Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here are our choices [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 profile file download without developer account on your iPhone or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW links and OTA profile update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 User Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connectors and install on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod  You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Related Stories  Like this post on Facebook