Apple’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are both ready to pre-order now, and Apple’s advertising campaign is now also in top gear.
It’s a new video posted on YouTube, and does another good job of reminding everyone that Apple’s new iPhone is the fastest ever to come out of Cupertino.
The new ad is not long, but it does not have to be. Through the short YouTube video, Apple manages to refer to design, 5G connectivity, improved cameras and of course performance. And in the usual Apple way, the new ad has just the right sound to accompany the video.
Apple’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are both now available for pre-order with devices being made available to buyers next Friday 23rd. October. There are still more iPhones coming – both iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max are both going to be available for pre-order on November 6, and will be sent to customers on Friday 13. November.
Did you pre-order or are you waiting for the smaller and larger versions to arrive next month? Or better yet, weren’t you interested in the new iPhones before Apple’s new ad hit YouTube? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also want to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW links, OTA profile file and iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 released
- How to fix bad iOS 14 battery life [Guide]
- Convert factory-connected Apple CarPlay to Apple CarPlay wireless in your car. Here’s how to do it
- iPhone 12 / Pro screen protector with tempered glass: here are the best
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro cover with slim, wallet, ultra-thin design? Here are our top picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW links, OTA profile file along with iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 update requested fixed issue on iPhone and iPad, this is it
- Solve iOS 14 Estimation of remaining issues, here’s how
- Fix the iOS 14 OTA fix by preparing for the update issue. Here’s how to do it
- How to downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook