Apple announced the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro series earlier this week, and it did not take long before the competition tried to have fun on the new handsets.
Both Samsung and Xiaomi have stung the bear over the new devices, although they should both probably be a little cautious for a number of reasons.
Samsung in particular really went into Apple and said so “Your #Galaxy gives you what you’re looking for. From a charger to the best camera, battery, performance, memory and even the 120Hz screen on a smartphone. ”
It’s obviously aiming for Apple to miss out on the 120Hz display functionality we’ve all been hoping for this time around.
It also points out that it still sends chargers in its boxes – something Apple has decided not to do.
#Galaxy gives you what you’re looking for. From the most basic charging, to the best camera, battery, performance, memory and even the 120Hz screen ✌️ on a smartphone. 😎😎
Posted by Samsung on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
It’s a similar track to what Xiaomi took. The Chinese phone maker tweeted that it had not taken anything out of its own boxes, unlike Apple.
Do not worry, we did not leave anything out of the box with # Mi10TPro. pic.twitter.com/ToqIjfVEQX
– Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) October 14, 2020
However, both companies should know well that where Apple goes, the industry follows. Samsung pointed fun at Apple when it removed the headphone jack from the iPhone 7, and certainly it started exactly the same a few years later.
It’s probably just a matter of time before the same thing happens with the removal of the charger from Android phone boxes in the future as well.
You may also want to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW links, OTA profile file and iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 released
- How to fix bad iOS 14 battery life [Guide]
- Convert factory-connected Apple CarPlay to Apple CarPlay wireless in your car. Here’s how to do it
- iPhone 12 / Pro screen protector with tempered glass: here are the best
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro cover with slim, wallet, ultra-thin design? Here are our top picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW links, OTA profile file along with iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 update Requested fixed issue on iPhone and iPad, this is it
- Solve iOS 14 Estimate the time remaining issues, here’s how
- Fix the iOS 14 OTA fix by preparing for the update issue, this is it
- How to downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook