AudioFinder is a system for sound management and music production. It brings together all the most useful tools in one fast and intuitive program, so you can be more creative by dealing with all the time-consuming tasks that slow down music production.
AudioFinder can create a directory of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use it to create custom sets for audio categories and specific projects, with fast file search to try, analyze, process, convert and move or copy the samples in your library.
AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform view and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built-in keyboard, all in real time. You can even preview sounds through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of plug-ins, AudioFinder has an advanced plug-in manager and a number of other studio needs that will make your workflow flow. Necessities such as the meta editor with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, cutting and dice of your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs to individual files with just a few mouse clicks.Version 6.0.3:
- Notarized by Apple for security now
- Fixed security privileges for Finder Selection to work
- Fixed plug-ins security privileges to work
- Fixed security privileges for ReCycle to work
- First release with AI Classify (AudioCortex)
- Updates for Big Sur
- Fixed MIDI playback for Yosmite and later
- Fixed a bug in the Sox function
- Bug fixes