AuthPass is a standalone password manager that supports the popular Keepass (kdbx 3.x AND kdbx 4.x) format. Save your passwords, share all your devices and find them easily when you need to log in.
- All your passwords in one place.
- Generate secure random passwords for each of your accounts.
- Keep track of your accounts online.
- Open your password vaults directly from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or WebDAV to sync passwords across your devices.
- Use multiple password files to separate personal and business accounts, or share a set of passwords.
- App available on mobile, tablet and desktop PC.
- Save time-based one-time passwords for 2fa (two-factor authentication).
- Attach binaries to your password entries. (As offline TANs, etc)
- Ensured that files can only be opened once at a time, even from different sources. (ie prevent opening a copy of a file at the same time as the original)
- Synchronized storage of kdbx files – Previous storage of the same file twice at the same time can lead to corrupted database files.
- copy with cmd + c will now only copy selected text (if there is a selection, otherwise copy the entire field).
- macOS 10.12 or later