Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment program for your multimedia computer. You can hear and play along with many singing ideas and go from “nothing” to “something” in a very short period of time Band-in-a-Box as your “on demand” backup tape.
Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use!
Just enter the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7 or C13b9), select the style you want, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest, automatically generating a complete professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings or horns in a wide variety of popular styles plus optional live soundtracks with RealDrums and RealTracks.
And that̵[ads1]7;s not all …
Band-in-a-Box is a powerful and creative music composition tool for exploring and developing musical ideas with almost instant feedback.
Over the years, many features have been added Band-in-a-Box – Notation and text, Piano Roll, 16-channel MIDI Multitracks, Harmonization, StyleMaker and StylePicker, Medley Maker and 24-substyle Multistyles. The soloist and melodist are popular “intelligent” features that generate professional solos or even create brand new songs from scratch. RealDrums adds the human element to a live drummer, while RealTracks adds even more musicians from live sessions, bringing the whole Band-in-a-Box scheme for life. The Audio Chord Wizard has the amazing ability to analyze, extract and display the chords from audio recordings on the screen and then write them to Band-in-a-Box chord sheet.
The inclusion of digital audio features does Band-in-a-Box the perfect tool for creating, playing and recording music with MIDI, vocals and acoustic instruments. Band-in-a-Box for Mac can also record an acoustic instrument or voice to add the composition.
You can print your finished creation with lyrics, chords, repetitions and endings, DC markings and codecs, or save it as a graphic file for web publishing or to email to a friend. And when you are ready to let others hear your composition, you can burn it directly to an audio CD. Or save your composition in another compressed audio format for a file that is “Internet ready”.Version 2020.0.416:
- Cracks in rendered AIFF files if you select 24-bit depth.
- Access break and program crash if you add a repetition to the song that requires too many bars (more than 255).
- If the song is not currently saved, there may be strange results when you select File> Reset to saved.
- The ‘Metronome During Recording’ function only worked if you chose to record MIDI.
- Sometimes the F12 key does not work to call the panic menu item.
- Incorrectly adjusted columns in RealTracks Picker.
- Bar lines will disappear if they reduce the size of the Notation window in Staff Roll Mode.
- If you use the right arrow key to advance the Notation window, it may get stuck in the current row.
- Loading some XML files where the chord type was empty can cause chords like Em or Am to appear only as E or A.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Screen resolution: 1024×768 or higher
- Band-in-a-Box 2018 (build 255 or later) installed