BeagleIM is a lightweight and powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to start using the XMPP protocol (formerly known as Jabber) if you have never used it before. Veterans in the protocol find many features where they are known.
- Check multiple accounts from a single application and sign in to all your XMPP accounts at once.
- Supported message archive: Access the chat log from the server.
- Support for joining and creating chat rooms for collaboration between multiple parties.
- Automated status processing; You do not need to change status each time you put your computer to sleep or leave it for a while.
- Registration in bands; Log in and create a new account on your favorite XMPP / Jabber server!
- Images and other files can easily be shared in private chats and in group cats, even with people using different XMPP clients.
- Vcard support: Robust user profiles.
- Initial release
- macOS 10.14 or later