Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace
- Create CMS-Driven Websites ̵
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text coloring and one click animations are Just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Duplicating pages now retains keywords and description meta data as well as all data added to page code areas.
- Added support for site language (project setting) in Pulse CMS 5 and October CMS exports.
- Made gradient controls more intuitive. Apply gradient when option is initially enabled in class editor
- Fixed issue with adding new bloc causing block below release ID.
- Fixed issue that caused cache busting export option to break October CMS theme JS + CSS.
- Fixed issue that causes double canvas scroll bars when scroll bars are forced in system prefs.
- Fixed issue with Pulse CMS 5 exports not including the page description tag.
- Removed missing core image asset (lake.jpg)
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Now ]]>