Busy Contacts is a contact manager for OS X that makes it easier to create, find and manage contacts faster and more efficiently. It gives the contact management the same power, flexibility and sharing functions that BusyCal users have had with their calendars. In addition, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal and forms a flexible, user-friendly CRM solution that works the way you do.
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS, and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Customizable views – View contacts in a single column view or multi-column list view.
- Marks – Labels can be used for grouping, filtering and coloring contacts.
- Smart filters ̵
- BusyCal integration – BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal by connecting contacts to events in your calendar, and provides flexible CRM capabilities to track past and future activities.
- Activity list – The activity list shows activities associated with the selected contact, including calendar events, emails, messages, and recent posts on social networks.
- Social network integration – BusyContacts is synchronized with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and combines contact information from each of these sources into a single contact card.
- Synchronization – BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS through all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange and other CardDAV servers.
- Sharing – BusyContacts allows you to share address books with read-only or read / write rights through Exchange, Fruux, LAN and other CardDAV servers.