CM Batch Photo Processor helps you perform the mundane and tedious task of resizing and renaming all your images while giving you time to do what you like to do. It does so:
- Batch Resizing (Downsizing and Upsizing)
- Batch Resize Images to Fixed Dimension Frames while retaining aspect ratio Aspect
- Batch File Rename. Included is a basic filename that gives the name of the prefix, suffix and a running number to the output.
- New in v3.2.0 is a comprehensive batch file dump module that lets you customize the filename structure using Filename Builder which can tag prefix, suffix, custom text, running numbers and dates to the filenames. This module not only works with photo files, but all files with file names, and it is super fast.
- Automatically read EXIF rotation setting and determine the rotation angle required for each photo
- EXIF Information is copied from JPEG, 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, HEIC, MEF, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2 , SR2, and SRW format when converting between these formats to be saved in a supported output format.
- Batch Rotation of Photos
- Add Text Text to Transparency Supported Images
- Add Image (PNG) Transparency and Size Supported Image Watermark
- Text Text and Watermark Options Adjustment includes Top (Left , Middle, Right), Middle (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). Diagonal, Vertical (Left & Right) TopDown & BottomUp is also available for Text Text
- Batch Effect Manipulation, such as Oil Painting, Sepia, Equalize, Brightness, Rainbow Effect, Crystallize, Normalize, Greyscale, Sharpen, Blur, Dig, Solarize, Contrast and Auto Level Enhancement
- Image Format Batch Conversion
- Batch import of folders with images by using the Load folders or by dragging and dropping a folder in the application.
- Supports import of JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2 & CR3), FujiFilm RAW (RAF), Hasselblad RAW (3FR), High Efficiency Image File (HEIC) (High Sierra and above), Mamiya RAW (MEF), Nikon RAW (NEF), Olympus RAW (ORF), Panasonic RAW (RW2), Pentax RAW (PEF), Sony RAW (SR2 and ARW), Single Page TIFF, PNG and BMP Photos.
- Supports output to 48 bit color depth TIFF
When image format is set to "As Is" and the imported file is 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, MEF, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2 and SRW , the output file will be stored as 48 B it Color Depth TIFF. It can do all of these with a few easy settings, and it works faster than you can do it manually.
Note: Currently available for $ 1
- Fixed a crash when a slash / is included as part of the file name
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Now ]] >