CM PDF and TIFF page excerpt is designed to extract pages from your PDF files into a new PDF file, multi-page TIFF, JPG or PNG file. It works with the powerful PDF framework from OS X, but further enhances it by allowing you to work with a large number of PDF or multi-page TIFF files at once.
- Extract a page or pages from a PDF or multi-page TIFF file
- Save extracted pages as PDF, Multi-Page TIFF, PNG or JPG
- Enter dots per inch with extracted pages
- Convert PDF to Multipage TIFF and Multipage TIFF to PDF
- Perform the entire process in one quick batch
- Extract pages from an area (from page to page)
- Launch the created file in the Preview app
- PDF and multi-page TIFF files are a great format for storing documents in a single package and are common in our modern life. Not only that, they are environmentally friendly, as they reduce the number of trees that need to be cut down.
- Updated underlying framework
- Updated user interface
- OS X 1[ads1]0.10 or later