Which app is best for blurring the background of your iPhone photos? An unclear wallpaper is a great way to make your photos professional. But with so many choices, how do you decide which cloudy wallpaper to use? In this article you will discover the six best wallpapers, and you will learn which one suits you best!
1. FaceTune 2
Best for: Quickly blurring the background in images of people
- A portrait editing app with a single background trace tool
- Blur background with one touch of a button
- Ability to select or deselect manual topic
- Blur slider to change blurredness
- Price: FREE (subscribed to the app)
Do you want to quickly unclear the background of your photos? If yes, you should check out FaceTune 2.
FaceTune is a general-purpose portrait editing app. And it includes incredibly powerful tools, including the Defocus tool for unclear backgrounds.
With a single press, the Defocus tool disables the background of your image.