Critical little snitch update to v3.6.4!
Today, Goal Development released a critical update of Little Snitch to version 3.6.4 . Update ASAP !
Here are the release notes from the installer:
Little Snitch 3.6.4
This update addresses important issues. Please update as soon as possible!
- Added IKEv2 VPN support for automatic profile connection detection.
- Fixed: A critical error so potential attackers can bypass the Little Snitch network filter (thanks to @oxxreverser for the report).
- Fixed: Under rare circumstances, quick user auction causes all pairing without rules being denied without displaying a notification.
- Fixed: Warnings triggered by "query rule" sometimes produce rules with "Until Quit" instead of "Once" lifetime.  Fixed: Strong crash when searching for rules or suggestions in Little Snitch Configuration.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
I have told me that MacUpdate and MajorGeeks Mac (the two download areas I'm still using) have been notified. If you have not used Little Snitch you can find out more about this good "firewall program" HERE . It has a learning curve well worth climbing if you want to stop applications from calling home or stopping potential bone infections that have died in their tracks. Intego's NetBarrier has similar functionality.