Cyberduck is a robust FTP / FTP TLS / SFTP browser for the Mac, whose lack of visual clutter and smart intuitive features make it easy to use. Support for external editors and system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, Keychain and AppleScript are built-in.
Note: Although the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider giving a recommended $ 10 donation to help developmental development.
Cyberduck is an Open Source product licensed under GPL and free to use. Contributions are welcome to help develop in the future. Thanks to contributors, Cyberduck is available in English, Japanese, German, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish [1
- RFC compatible parsing of URI parameters (CLI)
- Error display of notification window for multiple subsequent transmission errors
- Control Verification disabled by default for file transfers
- Add – login alternative to executed shell for the function "Open in Terminal"
- Disable transmission acceleration for AWS GovCloud (S3)
- Log in using temporary tokens from STS to AWS GovCloud (S3)  Modification date not used when copying file browser browser
- Cannot delete incomplete multipart image upload (S3)
- . Support automatic configuration from ~ / .aws / credentials for AWS GovCloud and Amazon S3 China (S3)
- ] Updated localization ns