DataOrganizer is an easy to use personal database for macOS. DataOrganizer is intended to be a modern replacement for Bento.
- Imports existing data from Bento 4, BayCard (DataOrganizer’s predecessor), CSV (Comma Separated Values) and TSV (Tab Separated Values)
- Includes eight ready-made templates: clients, stock, editions, journal, member list, party planner, recipes and serial numbers.
- Allows further organization of your libraries into “subgroups” using stacks and smart stacks. (A stack is similar to a playlist in iTunes, while a smart stack is criteria-based and looks like a smart playlist.)
- Includes over 20 field types.
- Supports Mojave’s dark mode.
Supported field types:
- Basic field types, for example: Text, Multi-line Comment, Labels, Options, Date, Duration, URL, Email, Phone Number, Address, Checkbox, Number, Currency and Star Rating.
- Four special field types that link to macOS ̵
- A media list field type that stores images.
- A relationship type field that allows a library to connect to another library.
Note: This application contains in-app purchases. It can be tried out for 14 days without restrictions. After that time, DataOrganizer requires either a monthly ($ 1.99 / mo) or an annual ($ 19.99 / yr) subscription.
- Fixed an issue where DataOrganizer should crash when trying to interpret dates in specific locals. Because dates are used by the in-app purchase system, these crashes will usually occur shortly after the app is launched or after you purchase it
- macOS 10.13 or later