Unity provides a stable and scalable platform for creating catchy content. Content that is efficient to create and it works on both low and high hardware.
- Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool that features a stylish pro-app GUI, non-friction workflow and state-of-the-art technical features like expandable graphics, good particle effects, high-optimized scripting, the Ageia physX engine , skinned character animation and ragdolls, and to create standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and Web Plugins).
- Unity is a 3D game editor that will contain one of the most advanced gaming engines out there. Packed with power it is built to accommodate the requirements of next generation game developers.
- Automatic real estate import, prefabs and ultra-fast editing of game modification interruptions while collecting and testing your game helps maintain creative flow. Asset production was never before. The editor connects all the powerful features of the engine in an intuitive way.
- XR: Update Vuforia to Version 7.5.26
- Asset Bundles: Fixed Change AddressableName does not trigger bundle reconstruction
- Editing: Fixed a problem where camera frustum gizmo will always pull it Nearby Cliff Plan from the World's Origin
- Licenses: Fixed a problem where license activation did not work using command line flag
- Package Manager: Added a warning message if you disable a package and that add-ons are also disabled
- Package management: Added for information about compiler errors that explain whether a package is disabled as an addiction to another package
- Package Processing: Added information to information messages for disabled components in the inspector explains whether a package is disabled as an addiction to another package
- Package Processing : Fixed compilation error with information about missing types from disabled embedded packages using implisite namespac es and the new scripting runtime
- Physics: Improved performance when baking masks offline
- Scripting: Fixed an issue where dll references in mcs.rsp were not properly processed in Visual Studio  Unity Test Runner: Fixed an issue where TearDown and UnityTearDown skipped failures due to errors logged with UnityEngine.Log.Error
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed ENABLE_MANAGED_JOBS Not Defined When Building Scripts On IL2CPP Scripting backend
- Universal Windows Platform: Fixed-memory corruption when using burst jobs
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities.
Download Now ]]>