Diskgraf is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take up most of your disk space. With the beautiful interface and the tile-like graph, it has never been easier to find large files.
- Any directory that can be accessed in the Finder (ie on your local machine, on a remote drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and analyzed immediately
- Navigate freely in the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
- Smooth animations control the transitions between selected directories
- Move the mouse over a file to see the name and size
- Use the context menu to throw selected files
- Quickly search for file names
- Save your favorite places and access them with one click from the main window
- Choose between two modes: File size mode (where section sizes are relative to the respective file size) and File Count Mode (where section sizes represent the number of content files)
- Some small fixes.
- OS X 10.10 or later