Apple today released its eighth iOS 14 beta to developers, just a week after the seventh was also made available to the same group. The update is available for registered developers to download over-the-air after installing the required developer profile.
It’s too early to know exactly what has changed in this particular release yet, but we hope that Apple adds the necessary polish to ensure that iOS 14 is ready for the public.
We expect everyone to get hold of iOS 14 within weeks, so this must be a step towards a stable, publicly ready update for Apple. When everyone gets it, iOS 14 will be one of the biggest changes in the way iPhones work in a long time. Widgets are finally part of the home screen, while apps are now inserted into the app library instead of being spread across multiple home screens when they are not needed.
Changes to incoming phone calls and FaceTime calls also mean that the notifications do not take over the screen, but instead show bar style notifications. There are also other changes, including a smart Siri, better messaging features and more.
If you are looking for download links, you can get the relevant IPSW links directly from developer.apple.com or as an over-the-air update if you already have a previous beta installed on your device or have the correct configuration profile for beta installation.
We’ll take a look at what Apple has changed in this beta 8 release. If there is something particularly remarkable, you will be the first to know!
You may also want to check out:
- iOS 14 Beta 8 Download release date: Here you can expect availability
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW links and install on iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 7 IPSW links, OTA profile and iPadOS 14 Beta 7 released
- Get download of iOS 14 Beta 7 profile without Apple account. Here’s how to do it
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW links, OTA profile update released with automatic COVID-19 alerts
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 to iOS 13.6.1, How to do it [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook