Like this app? Be the first to add it to a collection!
Create a collection by assembling complementary apps that share a common theme or purpose, then share it and discover new collections!
Create a Collection
Dropshare is a menu bar program for dragging and dropping upload files, screenshots and even directories to your own server, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2 Cloud Files, Rackspace Cloud Files, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Google Drive or Dropbox. In addition, Dropshare offers a file sharing provider called Dropshare Cloud, which is perfectly suited to start uploading in just a few minutes. Sharing files with friends, customers, colleagues or anyone else has never been so easy as a professional! Dropshare supports multiple connections: You can configure different upload destinations at once and switch between them by using user-defined hotkeys, or by holding while dragging and dropping a file regardless of files, folders, text or screens ̵
- A working SSH user account is required on the server. A password or SSH key pair is also needed. To view the uploaded file in a web browser, a web server must be installed and configured on the server
- Dropshare supports services such as OpenStack Swift. Check user manual for more information
- A regular Google account is required to use Google Drive
- A regular Dropbox account is required to use Dropbox
Note: Please note that Dropshare does not support FTP.
- We have fixed and fixed and improved custom URL shortcuts; Dropshare now releases the correct URL parameters as well as offers to choose between application / x-www-form-urlencoded or application / json for POST requests