Dru 's easy-to-use features make it possible for the user to create a document without problems – without complications associated with other professional, high-price programs). It only takes a few simple clicks to create eye-catching presentations such as: brochures, letters, fillable forms, logos, fast HTML prototypes, and other graphical elements.
- Object browser allows greater understanding of the organization of graphical projects by categorizing the project's graphic objects immediately.
- Page Browser provides quick and easy access to multiple pages in a document, all while saving on-screen real estate.
- Duplicate and Repeat feature provides quick and easy repetition of graphics objects by reducing the need to use multiple copy and paste commands.
- Smart shapes like the polygon tool and the Star tool.
- Dew shadow and effect tools allow use of drop shadows and filter effects for vectors and grouped objects.
- Molding tools provide several features that make it possible to create new shapes from two different shapes. The support editing tool is Clipping, Compound, Union, Intersection, Cutout, Outline, Exclude and Divide.
- History Editor provides user-focused text editing.
- Text to form allows text objects to be converted to shape contour.
- Schema tools allow you to create fillable PDF forms.
- Master pages allow the sharing of common objects among multiple pages.
- PDF documents can be imported directly so that form fields and other graphic objects can be added and then saved to a new PDF document.
- SVG documents can be imported so that other graphic objects are added and then exported to a new Dru document, PDF document, TIFF image, or HTML document.
- The file can also import media types such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PSD.
Note: Downloadable demo is version 2.1; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.1.4.
- Small changes in the EditText tool text selection.
- Problems with text input in the EditText tool do not always show correctly.
- Miscellaneous. difficulty deleting text using the EditText tool.
- Otherwise. problems with EditText tools.
- OS X 10.9.5 or later
Download Now ]]>