November 22, 2017
In most modern projects we had moved to NSURLSession, but for a very dated codebase using DTDownload via Cococapods, I had to create a new edition that contained all the repairs 2 years ago version 1.1. 2 release. It is marked on GitHub and available through Cocoapods.
- ADDED: Downloads can be stopped by putting simultaneous downloads to 0
- ADDED: Support for If-Modified-Since, treated as cancel in case of 304  ADDED: Download Cancel
- ] ADDED: Dynamics for DTDownloadCache + DTDownload
- FIXED: Transparent Image Issues Get a Black Background
- FIXED: Miscellaneous Construction Problems and Troubleshooting Tests
- FIXED: Crash Attempts to Decompress Large Images
- FIXED: Problem Analysis CEST- time zone
- FIXED: Unnecessary image compression if there is already a picture in memory
- FIXED: Podfile, DTAsyncFileDeleter is now subspec
- CHANGE: Limit image compression to single Background Queue
Some updates to the pod specification were required due to of changes in DTFoundation, where DTAsyncFileDeleter was moved into a subspecification.
Thanks to gugmaster for his contribution to this release!
Also published on Medium.