November 22, 2017
Sorry, I was lazy to publish release notes for version 1.7.12 (published in February 2017) and version 1.7.13 (published two weeks ago). So here they are. The release is marked on GitHub as well as released via Cocoapods.
- FIXED: DTReachability stops functioning when the app is wallpaper
- FIXED: DTASN1Parser failed to analyze date if the user manually switched to 12-hour clock  FIXED: An error autorelease
- FIXED: Some problems do not make it renewable.
- FIXED: Linting Problems in Pod Spec
- FIXED in 1
- CHANGE: Draw DTTiledLayerWithoutFade on the Main
- CHANGE: The minimum macOS requirement is now OSX 10.8
I found that some changes in Cocoapods and / or Xcode 9 apparently caused the pod specification to fail on the MacOS platform. The main reason was that certain syntactic sugar access dictionary and arrays via square brackets apparently were not added to macOS before 10.8. Therefore, the minimum requirements increased because I could not bother adapting the code to build for 10.6 and 10.7.
Thanks to ChiHoc, brentdax, sirnacnud, Johennes and gugmaster for their contribution to this release!  Also published on Medium.