ELOH comes s from Christian Baumgartner of Broken Rules. It is a laser with mirror puzzle app. We have seen this type of game many times. See the list below.
What's especially good
1. The red and yellow reflectors change the color of the beam.
2. Slider (Pictures 1, 4 and 5)
3. Semi-reflectors (Figures 1 and 5). These are the vertical line mirrors. A yellow beam will pass through a yellow mirror, while a red beam will jump off.
4. Towards the end, brown is the third color to solve.
5. Ormholes. We have seen this many times before. Not sure if they exist in another laser puzzle game. But: Sometimes the worms are half of a cell while the other half is covered with a tile. Tapping on the tile: they change places.
It is an interesting musical element for ELOH. When the balls / beams pop off, xylophonic plunk and pling sounds.
There are allegedly 85 levels, but I count 84 and solved them all.
Christian: good game!
Someone sent me an email that I only give credit to one person per game. Genuine. It's mostly because I'm a little lazy.
Andrew Rohrmann made the sound and the music.
Jan Hackl did the programming.
Art Direction Team: Daniela Leitner, Lip Comarella, Simon Griesser.
Notice to other jigsaw puzzle developers: You can not do anything! Get a team like this.
Other laser puzzle (not a complete list)
Laser Maze 2015
Shoot and reflect 3×3
Center of Worlds
RouteOut – Not a Laser Game but Using Mirrors
Mirrors and Reflections
Guide the Light