Like this app? Be the first to add it to a collection!
Create a collection by collecting complementary apps that have a common theme or purpose, then share it and discover new collections!
Create a Collection
ExifTool is a platform-independent Perl library plus a command line application for reading, writing and editing meta information in a wide range of files. ExifTool supports many different metadata formats including EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, GeoTIFF, ICC Profile, Photoshop IRB, FlashPix, AFCP and ID3, as well as the producer notes of many Canon digital cameras, Casio, FLIR, FujiFilm, GE, HP, JVC / Victor, Kodak, Leaf, Minolta / Konica-Minolta, Nikon, Nintendo, Olympus / Epson, Panasonic / Leica, Pentax / Asahi, Phase One, Reconyx, Ricoh, Samsung, Sanyo, Sigma / Foveon and Sony.
Note: Although the software is classified as free, it is actually donation product. Please consider giving a donation to support the development.
- Removed PNGEarlyXMP Option
- Fixed issue introduced in 11.54 that returned Options (& User: Parameter & # 39;) undef
- A block delete of EXIF, XMP, IPTC, etc. Now sets the group delete flag
- Added a number of new Canon and Sony LensType values (thanks LibRaw)
- Decode NikonMeteringMode for the D500
- Decode LensID for Nikon Z lenses
- Extract RawThermalImage from Parrot Bebop-Pro Thermal images
- Validate PNG CRC values when writing or using the Validate option
- Improved Russian translation (thanks Andrei Korzhyts)  Improved identification of some Tamron lenses for Canon cameras
- Renamed D810 Metering Mode Code of NikonMeteringMode
- Patched XMP writing in PNG images to always get ahead of IDAT, and warn if XMP comes after IDAT when you read  Resolved problem replacing multiple long-standing default language structure elements in lists of XMP structures (behavior for other languages still not ideal)