Exposure X (was Exposure) is the creative image editor that handles every step of your workflow. From card transfer to organization to editing, Exposure simplifies routine tasks and delivers a rich set of tools to develop beautiful images.
- Creative – Exposure’s carefully researched style library gives your photos a human touch. Each gaze includes many subtle changes that work together to evoke emotions. Explore these visual ideas for inspiration, and then quickly refine them to develop your own style.
- Simple – Exposure streamlines photo control by eliminating stressful tasks. No need to import photos into Exposure, so browsing is quick and easy. There are no user interface modules, which allow you to edit and organize photos at the same time.
- Flexible ̵[ads1]1; Exposure flexible functions handle any workflow. Use it as a plugin for Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a complete photo editor alone. As a standalone app, Exposure X helps you quickly edit RAW images without destructiveness.
Note: Exposure X6 is a paid upgrade. Information can be found here.
- Release notes were not available when this entry was updated.
- One of the following (optional):
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or later
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or later