Farrago provides the best way to quickly play audio bits, sound effects, and music clips on your Mac. Podcasts can use Farrago to include musical accompaniment and sound effects during recording sessions, while theater technicians can run the sound for live shows. Whether it provides quick access to a large audio library or runs through a defined list of audio, Farrago is ready to help!
- Powerful tile interface: Farrago’s tile grid allows you to lay out your sound exactly the way you want it. Put your sounds at your fingertips and work the way you want.
- Customize with the inspector: Use the inspector to tailor each sound setting to your needs. Enter the tile name and color, customize in / out points, change fade settings and more.
- Organize with sets: Create different groups of sound based on mood, show or other reviews you like. Using sets makes sound management a breeze.
- Sound set: Farrago̵[ads1]7;s standard sound set is useful, but you can make your own sets based on show, mood or anything else you like.
- A well-thought-out interface: Farrago’s tile-based layout provides an easy-to-understand way to play sound via the keyboard or mouse.
- Global shortcut access: With Farrago’s customizable Global shortcut, you can drag the app forward, and then use the in-app shortcuts to trigger the desired sound instantly.
Note: license key allows you to unlock Farrago for a single user on one or more Macs.Version 1.5.2:
- Tile Reorganization Behavior Improvements – Several improvements have been made when reorganizing tiles with either the mouse or keyboard
- When a keyboard shortcut is not available due to the selected keyboard layout, Farrago will automatically add Command to the shortcut
- Adjusting the Loop setting now takes effect immediately, not at the next manually started playback
- The sets are no longer sorted incorrectly at launch
- A crash that may occur when no audio devices were present has been resolved
- A solution has been implemented for problems related to pressing the option key while dragging a tile
- The tile background grid is now updated immediately when the keyboard layout is changed
- The keyboard shortcut on the tile is enhanced for characters that contain accents
- A small visual error when changing tile colors has been corrected
- The “Alerts” window now contains Farrago’s name
- Improvements have been made with Farrago’s troubleshooting to better track interrupted playbeck
- Several drawing issues previously seen on MacOS 11 (Big Sur) have now been fixed
- macOS 10.12 or later