Feeder is a full-featured program for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include fast and easy feed editing with autocomplete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters, there is the creation of drag-and-drop episodes, auto-tagging of audio and video files with illustrations, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeds can publish feed, photos and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV or Amazon S3, post to a blog when you publish, and publish new content on Twitter and Facebook when everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Feeder now supports the new categories for Apple Podcasts. Existing categories will automatically be changed to their nearest new equivalent, if necessary.
- Only one category can now be selected when creating a new Apple Podcasts feed (but more can be specified in Feed Settings, if necessary).
- There is no longer a limit of three categories / subcategories that can be selected, but note that Apple Podcasts will only use the first category or subcategory.
- It is no longer necessary to select a subcategory for categories that have them.
- The season view will now only appear in the podcast type is Serial, and not if the feed XML contains seasons.
- Feeder no longer asks when removing items with swipe to delete.
- Updated FTP software.
- Feeds now require macOS 1
Download now ]]>