File Cabinet Pro is file processing for macOS menu bar. Navigate quickly to files without rotating your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, drag, rubbish, copy and paste files, anything from the menu bar. You can open many file types native to File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other programs. It's easy to click on catalogs in icon view, drill through catalogs in list view, or navigate in column view filters.
File Cabinet Pro is also a document-based application that comes with a built-in text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer and media player. Some file types File Cabinet Pro can be opened for editing / viewing include:
- Text Documents: Common Text Files (.txt), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Portable Document Format (.pdf) , Markdown (.md)
- Image Documents: Portable Network Graphics (.png), Joint Photographic Experts Group (.jpeg), Tagged Image File Format (.tiff, .tif), Bitmap image file bmp), Photoshop file format ). Import only. Scalable vector graphics (.svg) Import only
- Video and audio documents: MOV, MP4, M4A, M4V, AVI, MP3, WAV, CAF, AIF
- Create subdirectories
- Click subdirectories and open documents
- Open catalogs in new tabs.
- Mark files easily. Select files in File Cabinet Pro, right-click, then add or remove filenames from the control in the context menu
- View selected files in Finder
- Rename files
- Copy and paste files
- Compress files [1
- View items like icons, in a list, in columns or in the cover window display
- Start the application by logging in. You can get File Cabinet Pro automatically started when you log in to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default)
- Create a list of all favorite directories in the
- sidebar Create and edit TXT, RTF and RTFD files using the built-in lightweight editor
- Create txt, rtf, rtfd and .md files from text data currently on the clipboard.
- Create text documents from Finder using File Cabinet Pros Document Creator Finder Extension (Note: To use this feature, enable the Finder Extension in System Preferences on the "Extensions" tab).
- Rotate images, crop images and apply filters to images using the built-in lightweight editor
- View video and play audio files using the built-in media player
- View PDFs using the embedded PDF viewer ] Change document versions for supported editable document types
- Specify a global hotkey to view and close the File Cabinet Pro window (optional feature, disabled by default)
- Preview selected files in QuickLook by pressing spacebar
- Share files in apps that support sharing extensions like mail and messages
- Create text documents from Finder using File Cabinet Pros file extensions for document creation (Note: To use this feature, enable the Finder extension in System Preferences on the "Extensions" tab) 19659004] Verify the SHA256, SHA1 or MD5 checksum for files using the "View Checksum in File Cabinet Pro" service.
- Fixed bug introduced in last update that may cause drag and drop to fail in List View.
- File Cabinet Pro is now running in dark mode when you turn on System wide preference in macOS Mojave.
- On MacOS Mojave File Cabinet Pros Embedded Text Editors, Image Viewer, PDF Viewer and Media Player now support Dark Mode.
- For users on MacOS High Sierra and earlier, you can still turn on Dark Mode in the File Cabinet Pro Settings window. 
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Now ]]>