I am trying to limit the A / B test to my iOS app versions as of 11.3.10. The reason is that older versions would behave identically for all variants, as they do not contain knowledge of the parameters involved. This in turn would introduce noise that would make my experiment less crucial.
So, I added the following regex to the app version property:
1 [1-9] . [3-9] . [1-9][0-9]
Unfortunately, it didn't work. No users participated in my experiment. So I decided to try
1 [1-9] . [3-9] . [1-9][0-9]. * . But still, no luck. If I omit this setting and run my experiment, I immediately see the data of users participating in it. 138 in 30 minutes to be precise.
My latest version (1
I would be grateful if you could let me know what I'm doing wrong here.