When Apple pre-ordered the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro yesterday, it also made the new MagSafe charger and MagSafe accessories available.
Some Apple Stores already have them in stock and on the Japanese side Macotakara has been able to share a video showing some of the cases people will put their new iPhones in.
Of course, no one has an iPhone to test these things with yet. The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will start coming next Friday the 23rd. October. Until then, we’ll see what these cases are about. Including MagSafe magnetic rings.
Across two different YouTube videos, Macotakara shows us the iPhone 12 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe and the iPhone 12 Silicone Case with MagSafe. As a suspect, the clear case gives us the best look at all the magnetic magic going on.
We have also now confirmed that the new silicone cases completely cover the bottom of the iPhone, only providing space for the speaker hole and the lightning port. Previously, the same cases were open at the bottom of the iPhone.
We still have not seen anyone spend any time with the actual MagSafe charger, so that’s something we can look forward to. They are also available in some Apple Stores, so it’s probably only a matter of time before one appears on YouTube.
You may also want to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW links, OTA profile file and iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 released
- How to fix bad iOS 14 battery life [Guide]
- Convert factory-connected Apple CarPlay to Apple CarPlay wireless in your car. Here’s how to do it
- iPhone 12 / Pro screen protector with tempered glass: here are the best
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro cover with slim, wallet, ultra-thin design? Here are our top picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW links, OTA profile file along with iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 update requested fixed issue on iPhone and iPad, this is it
- Solve iOS 14 Estimation of remaining issues, here’s how
- Fix the iOS 14 OTA fix by preparing for the update issue. Here’s how to do it
- How to downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook